Every detail captured in cinematic style.
We work as closely with you when filming as we do when photographing your wedding, so that we know in advance what details are important to you and when significant events will occur.
But getting great footage is only half of the story, we take enormous pride in a careful editing and post-processing process to make sure that the finished film flows beautifully and can be enjoyed for years to come.
What to expect
When we film your wedding, we will
- consult with you beforehand to completely understand your plans
- use high-end digital SLRs with a variety of lenses
- use professional recording to capture every word of the speeches
- optionally invite guests to record a personal message to you
- carefully review all footage and edit into a compelling record of the day
- produce a fully compatible DVD with menus and chapters
Our charge for the day is £850 – including a completed DVD with personalised cover.
We are always happy to stay later in to the evening, capturing the evening entertainment and including the evening guests.
We charge £50 for each additional hour.
Additional copies of the DVD are priced at £15 each.
What happens next?
Our first step is to meet over a coffee where we can talk through your ideas and get to know each other. After all, we will be part of your support team on the day so it’s important to get to know each other.
Please call or email to arrange a friendly meeting, where we can discuss your ideas and show you some of our work.